Who we are and what we do
Arches Consulting is a unique consulting company focused on project management and intercultural communication consulting. Our mission is to help our customers establish structure in complex projects. We enthusiastically drive to optimize communication and collaboration amongst people to make your business thrive.
You can count on our solid foundation of intercultural experience, broad project know-how and vast business coaching skills. We will provide extensive competence to enable you to…
- lead projects to satisfy your customers and stakeholders
- use intercultural skills to build strong synergies
- establish seamless and effective cooperation internally AND with your customers and suppliers
- improve your company’s know-how and skillset.
- increase employee pride to work in your company
Competences and Experience
- Inspiring consultant
- Focused structural developer
- Solution-oriented change agent
- Flexible organizer
- Positive questioner
- Persistent team player
- Challenging motivator
- Enthusiastic optimistic
- Initiating and leading international, complex structuring projects, advising top management by using tools like classical project management and Six Sigma trainings
- Profitable conception and implementation of a wide variety of team workshops
- Establishing and maintaining stable relationships and cooperation with industrial companies, customers, associations, and service providers
- Distinct experience in personnel management: centralized / decentralized / intercultural
- Intensive 30 years of professional global experience with a focus on Asia
- Project management according to GPM2 a+b
- Six Sigma Champion and Green Belt
- AGILE – Manager and Consultant
- Systemic Business and Personal Coach, certified according to ECA
- LEAN basic training
- Goal-oriented, distinctive clarification of tasks with all responsible stakeholders and persons concerned
- Structure development in different organizational forms
- Systemic coaching (career coaching, business coaching, team coaching, constellation work, etc.)
- Team workshops, if required with outdoor elements
- Mentoring program for project leaders
Your Consultant and Coach
Founder & CEO
As a Graduate Engineer in Transportation, I always seek improvements. Starting my career in the engineering departments I soon realized that technical improvements are only viable when all stakeholders are involved in the change process.
I managed to motivate teams to actively drive progress. In leading positions in global companies like Mercedes-Benz and SKF Lubrication Systems, I effectively applied my skills and knowledge about communication and cooperation to diverse teams around the world.
Working in a wide range of managing positions I learned to understand people: It is crucial for me to communicate at eye level with anybody, from company presidents to junior staff! The resulting level of trust makes every change process smooth and successful.
Disruption can both be frightening and exhilarating. By taking care of yourself and your people you will achieve the best results.
This is what I did when I became a consultant to learn even more about human beings.
Now I mentor people in challenging business situations. I train clients in leading projects and establishing the agile methodology. I combine years-long practice with my solid theoretical foundation.